Catholic Theology after Kierkegaard (Oxford University Press, 2016). 30% Discount Code: AAFLYG6
- Reviewed in:
- Theology by Philip G. Ziegler
- Reviews in Religion & Theology by David Grumett
- The Heythrop Journal by Colby Dickinson
- Toronto Journal of Theology by C. Stephen Evans
- Journal of Jesuit Studies by Jack Mulder
- The Church of England Newspaper [PDF]
- Church Times [PDF]
- Kristeligt Dagblad
- OUPblog: Catholic Theology and Kierkegaard
International Peer-Reviewed Journals
1. Kierkegaardian Echoes: The Reception of Kierkegaard in 20th & 21st Century Philosophy & Theology in International Journal of Philosophy and Theology (forthcoming).
2. ‘The Dialectic of Faith and Reason in Cornelio Fabro’s reading of Kierkegaard’s Theology’ in Theological Studies 78:3 (2017) 718-739.
3. ‘Kierkegaard’s Catholic Reception and the Legacy of Vatican II’ in Toronto Journal of Theology, 32:1 (2016) 17-23.
4. ‘Abraham Joshua Heschel and Nostra Aetate: Shaping the Catholic Reconsideration of Judaism during Vatican II’ in Religions 7:6 (2016). Republished in Religion and the Individual: Belief, Practice, and Identity, eds. Davies & Thate, (Basel: MDPI 2017), pp. 38-49.
5. ‘Doing Theology with Cornelio Fabro: Kierkegaard, Mary, and the Church’ in The Heythrop Journal 56:6 (November 2015).
6. Toward a “Catholic” Reading of Kierkegaard’, in Reviews in Religion & Theology 21:4 (Sept 2014).
7. ‘On the Hermeneutics of Religious Film Criticism’, Literature and Theology, 26:1 (March 2012).
8. ‘A Theology of the Table’, New Blackfriars, 92:1040 (July 2011).
1. ‘Edward Schillebeeckx on Secularization and Public Theology’, in Salvation in the World: The Crossroads of Public Theology, eds. Alpers, Cimorelli, van Erp (London: Bloomsbury, 2017).
2. ‘The Impact of Søren Kierkegaard on the Thought of Cornelio Fabro’, in Cornelio Fabro: Essential Thinker (IVE Press 2017) pp. 117-135.
3. ‘The Reception of Cornelio Fabro’s God in Exile in the USA’, in Cornelio Fabro e Franz Brentano: per un nuovo realismo, ed. Antonio Russo (Roma: Studium, 2013) pp. 245-252.
Cornelio Fabro, Introduction to St. Thomas Aquinas: Thomist Metaphysics and Modern Thought (IVE Press, translation forthcoming).
Cornelio Fabro, Introduction to Søren Kierkegaard (translation in preparation)
For Peer Reviewed Journals
Antonio Russo, ‘Franz Brentano and Cornelio Fabro: A Forgotten Chapter of the Brentanian Reception’, in Axiomathes 23:1 (March 2013) pp. 1-9.
For Oxford University Press
Livio Melina, ‘Virtue and Catholic Ethics’, in Oxford Handbook of Catholic Theology, Lewis Ayres & Medi Ann Volpe (eds), (forthcoming).
For IVP Academic
Encyclopaedia of Ancient Christianity (3 vols), ed Angelo Di Berardino (Downers Grove: IVP Academic, 2014) [previously entitled Nuovo Dizionario Patristico e di Antichità Cristiane].
1. ‘Inter-religious Dialogue Today’, by Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran, Encounter n 391 (2014).
2. ‘Muhammad Iqbal and the Philosophy of the Self’, by Paolo Nicelli, Encounter, n. 384 (April 2013).
3. ‘The Institutional Role of Muhammad and the non-Muslim Minority’, by Paolo Nicelli, Encounter, n. 378 (October 2012).
4. ‘The Islamic Reformation and the Ideas of the Early Reformers (parts 1 & 2)’, by Paolo Nicelli, Encounter, n. 368 September 2011 and n. 369 (October 2011).
5. ‘The Mu’tazila and the Neo-Mu’tazilism of Muhammad ’Abduh: The Debate between Faith and Reason’, by Paolo Nicelli, Encounter, n. 358 (October 2010).