Books and Edited Volumes
- Being before God: Cornelio Fabro’s Thomistic approach to Kierkegaard’s Theology (manuscript in preparation).
- Grace and Works in Kierkegaard, co-edited special issue with Daniel Watts in Studies in Christian Ethics (2022).
- Cornelio Fabro, Introduction to St. Thomas Aquinas: Thomist Metaphysics and Modern Thought (IVE Press, 2022).
- Cornelio Fabro, Selected Articles on Søren Kierkegaard Selected Works of Cornelio Fabro, volume 2 (IVE Press 2020).
- Kierkegaardian Echoes, co-edited special issue with Antonio Cimino in International Journal of Philosophy and Theology 80:4-5 (2019) pp. 305-509.
- Catholic Theology after Kierkegaard (Oxford University Press, 2016). 30% Discount Code: AAFLYG6
- American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly by John Betz
- Theology by Philip G. Ziegler
- Reviews in Religion & Theology by David Grumett
- The Heythrop Journal by Colby Dickinson
- Toronto Journal of Theology by C. Stephen Evans
- Journal of Jesuit Studies by Jack Mulder
- Theological Studies by Brett McLaughlin SJ
- Horizons by Kevin Storer
- Reading Religion by Charles Bellinger
- Recherches de Science Religieuse by Anthony Fenuil [PDF]
- Revue Égards by Louis Roy OP
- The Church of England Newspaper [PDF]
- Church Times [PDF]
- Kristeligt Dagblad
- OUPblog: Catholic Theology and Kierkegaard
International Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
1. ‘Using the Medicine of Grace: Kierkegaard reads Hugh of St. Victor on Sanctification’ in Studies in Christian ethics (forthcoming).
2. ‘The Kierkegaardian Shape of Romano Guardini’s Resilient Spirituality’ in Studies in Spirituality 30 (2020) 71-81.
3. ‘Going beyond Faith: Kierkegaard’s critical contribution to Public Theology‘ in Studies in Christian Ethics 32:4 (2019) 527-540.
4. ‘The Dialectic of Faith and Reason in Cornelio Fabro’s reading of Kierkegaard’s Theology’ in Theological Studies 78:3 (2017) 718-739.
5. ‘Kierkegaard’s Catholic Reception and the Legacy of Vatican II’ in Toronto Journal of Theology, 32:1 (2016) 17-23.
6. ‘Abraham Joshua Heschel and Nostra Aetate: Shaping the Catholic Reconsideration of Judaism during Vatican II’ in Religions 7:6 (2016). Reprinted in Religion and the Individual: Belief, Practice, and Identity, eds. Davies & Thate, (Basel: MDPI 2017), pp. 38-49.
7. ‘Doing Theology with Cornelio Fabro: Kierkegaard, Mary, and the Church’ in The Heythrop Journal 56:6 (November 2015).
8. Toward a “Catholic” Reading of Kierkegaard’, in Reviews in Religion & Theology 21:4 (Sept 2014).
9. ‘On the Hermeneutics of Religious Film Criticism’, Literature and Theology, 26:1 (March 2012).
10. ‘A Theology of the Table’, New Blackfriars, 92:1040 (July 2011).
1. ‘Romano Guardini (1885-1968)’ in T&T Clark Handbook of Modern Theology, eds. Nelson & Ziegler (forthcoming).
2. ‘The Forgotten Legacy of Nostra Aetate‘ in The Letter and the Spirit: On the Forgotten Documents of Vatican II, ed. A. Mayer (Leuven: Peeters, 2018) pp. 79-92.
3. ‘Edward Schillebeeckx on Secularization and Public Theology’, in Salvation in the World: The Crossroads of Public Theology, eds. Alpers, Cimorelli, van Erp (London: Bloomsbury, 2017).
4. ‘The Impact of Søren Kierkegaard on the Thought of Cornelio Fabro’, in Cornelio Fabro: Essential Thinker (IVE Press 2017) pp. 117-135.
5. ‘The Reception of Cornelio Fabro’s God in Exile in the USA’, in Cornelio Fabro e Franz Brentano: per un nuovo realismo, ed. Antonio Russo (Roma: Studium, 2013) pp. 245-252.
For Peer Reviewed Journals
Cornelio Fabro, ‘The Relevance of the Ecclesial Message of Newman and Kierkegaard’ in Newman Studies Journal 18:1 (2021) 126-150.
Antonio Russo, ‘Franz Brentano and Cornelio Fabro: A Forgotten Chapter of the Brentanian Reception’, in Axiomathes 24:1 (2014) pp. 157-165.
For Oxford University Press
Livio Melina, ‘Virtue and Catholic Moral Theology’, in Oxford Handbook of Catholic Theology, eds. Lewis Ayres & Medi Ann Volpe (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2019) pp. 373-387.
For IVP Academic
Encyclopedia of Ancient Christianity (3 vols), ed Angelo Di Berardino (Downers Grove: IVP Academic, 2014) [previously entitled Nuovo Dizionario Patristico e di Antichità Cristiane].
1. ‘Inter-religious Dialogue Today’, by Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran, Encounter n 391 (2014).
2. ‘Muhammad Iqbal and the Philosophy of the Self’, by Paolo Nicelli, Encounter, n. 384 (April 2013).
3. ‘The Institutional Role of Muhammad and the non-Muslim Minority’, by Paolo Nicelli, Encounter, n. 378 (October 2012).
4. ‘The Islamic Reformation and the Ideas of the Early Reformers (parts 1 & 2)’, by Paolo Nicelli, Encounter, n. 368 September 2011 and n. 369 (October 2011).
5. ‘The Mu’tazila and the Neo-Mu’tazilism of Muhammad ’Abduh: The Debate between Faith and Reason’, by Paolo Nicelli, Encounter, n. 358 (October 2010).